Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yup! Still alive!

So, it's been a couple days agian, and I figured I'd just pop in and let you all know I'm still alive (and still truckin!). Haven't been up to too much, but I have had better days than Sunday was. Really, on Sunday, when it was SO bad...I thought I was done for. I was NOT looking forward to the rest of my "hypo-hell". Yesterday and today - not quite as bad.

I worried when my day started before 6...Lucy calls from her room "MOOMMMMM". Typically she just comes in. She was awake and wanted to sleep with me. I have mixed feelings on that anyway, but because she doesn't SLEEP when she's in my bed, and IF she did sleep, she'd be ALL over me, I tend to say no all the time anyway. Got her all tucked back in, got ME all tucked back in. Eyes closed...drifting off... "MOOMMMMMM" grrrrrr. This time I just yell back "WHAT????". "Mom...I think I'm gonna throw up..." I didn't crawl, I jumped and ran. As much as I didn't want to get out of bed, I really didn't want to clean up sheets/pillows/floors/pj's. Turs out, she did puke. And got to "sleep" in my bed. No, we didn't make it back to sleep before the alarm went off, signalling the start of "wake up for scripture time". At least my little home on the couch was already ready, and I was already prepared to spend time there anyway. Lucy just cuddled up on top of me after we got the boys off to school. I don't think she napped, but she was quiet enough for me to while watching tv. By mid-afternoon she was all better. Eating, running, dancing, singing - just normal lil ol Lucy. Weird. Sad part - she retched so hard it broke blood vessels in her chin/neck. Poor baby! (I should take a picture and insert it here...but, since that's a theme with me - use your imaginations!)

No comments: