Thursday, March 6, 2008

Still Truckin!

So, I'm still feeling pretty normal. A little bit of brain foggy moments, especially when I'm multi tasking (ie: presidency meeting where I'm taking notes, while listening and thinking and possibly talking all at the same time). It makes me make mistakes, like writing 2:00 sunday sunday. Not horrible, but can be frusterating after the millionth time.

Other than that, I'm doing pretty good. Eating is getting a bit easier - I made a YUMMY soup last night for dinner - cabbage soup. It's my mother in law's recipie. I had thought that the kids would put up a "ewww I don't like soup" fight, but the boys really enjoyed it. Lucy, (who doesn't eat anything willingly unless it is snacks, fruit, salad, hot dogs or pizza) put up that fight, as expected, but I was pleasantly surprised by the boys. Gabe even had seconds! Now that I know they like it so much, I'll make it more often. It's a very healthy, and fairly easy to make meal! YAY! So, I made a huge pot of it and have left overs. Also, Laura made me a "breakfast cake" that reminds me of a cinnamon roll (which I love). It's kinda like a cake with the inside cinnamon roll goo all over the top. I had a few helpings this morning. Thanks Laura!! I also discovered Orange Juice this morning. While the sugar factor is involved a little, it sure tasted good!!

I'm slightly more tired than usual - but whose to say if that is cause I didn't sleep normal, or if it is hypo stuff starting up? Eh. I'll just go nap a bit before the boys get home from school and the dinner rush and bball game stuff starts up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're still feeling OK. I hope you continue to feel OK, but remember we're here for you if you need us!

Anonymous said...

You are really such a trouper Sis! I have always looked up to u, being the wonderful big sister you are, and you are such a shining example to me and so many others.
Glad today has been bearable for ya, here's hoping for a good day tomorrow as well! <3