Did it hit me? Cause I feel kinda like it might have.
Ya know how you feel when you're sick, like a train or a truck or whatever has plowed into you? I kinda feel like that, with out the feeling sick part. It's not THAT bad yet, but I'm guessing it's a preview of things to come. I expected as much, but I'm still hoping it doesn't get any worse. One can dream, right?
I've got a easy day planned for tomorrow. Gabe spent tonight at a friends house, and he's my early riser so I should be able to sleep in. Lucy is usually up early too - but we're still up watching our family movie (it's 9:30) so I'm hoping she sleeps in, at least a little bit. BJ - he'll sleep in for sure! So, my chances are good. =) I'm hoping I feel up to taking them to a movie in the afternoon - National Treasure 2 is playing at the the free military base theater. It gets us up and out of the house, breaks up the day, and is enjoyable all at the same time.
So - day 5 down. Still truckin (even if I'm ridin' on it! LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment