Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Frustrated

Ok, I don't understand something...and I don't mean to vent so much as express my sadness for my kids I guess.

If my situation was reversed, and I was the one only getting to see my kids every couple of days, there wouldn't be a day that went by that I wasn't wanting to see them. There wouldn't be an opportunity that I would pass up, and I'd spend every minute with them that I could.

It's just so hard for me to watch the kids WANT to spend time with him, to watch them miss him like they do and then to see him have other priorities.

blah blah blah. I hate writing stuff like that, and I'm always tempted to delete it cause I don't want to sound like a whiner...(that word is just spelled funny...lol)

So - on a good note - I had another apointment at the college today. I'm pretty set for school I guess. The computer class is full, and I'm the 4th extra - but I guess that's normal and they expect me to make it in anyway. So, I'm to go on Tuesday night and hopefully get accepted into the class. ACK! I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time. While I was there today I got my parking pass (I still can't believe I'm officially a college student!!) and made sure I knew where the class would be so I didn't have to find it on Tuesday when I was more nervous. The only down side of this whole school thing is that the 5 week course is on Mondays and Thursday mornings - right when basketball is, so I'll be missing that for another long stint. =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big hugs! Having been the child I understand the frustration!

Just remember, they may not see it now, but they will eventually see where they lie on his priority list and there will come a day where he's itching to be with them and they just won't have the time for him!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats College Girl!

Ashley :)

Heidi said...

Oh, that's such a bummer about b-ball, but I am proud of you for going back to school! You are awesome, Jori! Good luck on your first day...