So, it snowed again today!! Well, last night really. We got a few inches, maybe 2 -3. I woke up with my alarm at quarter to seven (scripture reading starts at 7), saw the snow, checked the school closures saw that the schools were closed - including the college - and went back to bed. BJ woke me up just after 8 worried that they were late for school. I told him about the snow, and to go back to bed. Gabe then woke me up just after 9 (I think that's what it was) saying that my cell phone rang, and he brought it to me. He also wanted to know if he and BJ could go out in the snow. Lucy woke up shortly after and was ready to play in the snow too. So - they all got dressed up and went out for a while.
Since most people in the are are afraid to drive in the snow, I thought maybe I might have a good chance to get in with the ENT clinic today. I called them on my cell, from bed right after Gabe woke me up. I had a nice morning chat with Cheryl, my new friend at the ENT clinic. Turns out they had a few cancellations, but only from established patients. I guess that new patients, which I would be, need 3o minute time slots, and established patients are allotted 15 minute time slots. She looked for back to back cancellations, but no dice. *sigh* I almost got in.... I did learn something from my chat with Cheryl though. They will be able to do the FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration) a.k.a. biopsy at my appointment I guess. I told her that I didn't want to get in for the appointment only to have them tell me that I had a lump in my neck and that the ultrasound showed blah blah blah and to come back for another appointment where they could biopsy it. She said that they'd most likely do it at that first appointment. YAY! So, relief in that it should be at least one less Dr. appointment.
All in all it's been a very relaxing day. Having the snow basically cleared my schedule. No school for the kids. No first day of college for me (kinda disappointed though). No bball game for Austin. No visit from the almost ex either. I guess he had to work late or something like that. All in all it worked out good. I needed a day off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment