So, I was widing down and getting ready for bed, browsing the free stuff on craigslist. There wasn't much, so I decided to check the adds in Provo where my sister lives. It'd be fun to find free stuff for her, so I sometimes look there too. I found this add that just tickled my funny bone, and I thought I'd share:
Free College Student To Good Home!
I am a 22-year old BYU student who is up for grabs. I'd like a nice family to cook me dinner every night, drive me to class sometimes, and maybe let me sleep on their couch in the winter because I'm really broke and don't like to pay the power bill at my own apartment. Also, you can take me on family vacations and invite me to birthday parties, as well as shower me with praise for my grades which are actually pretty good. I am clean (actually I don't shower that often but I wear deodorant) and I get along with pets and children. Also, I am not on drugs and have never touched the stuff. A perfect addition to your family! Get me before I'm gone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
ROFL!!!
Very cute. I've often thought of selling my children on Craigslist.
Actually I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one who, when there is nothing good in my area, will check the craigslist in areas of people I know. =)
Post a Comment