So I had a day full of basketball. It was SO much fun! The day started off with me getting to go to the church league. (a bunch of gals get together twice a week to play) I haven't gotten to play much since Thanksgiving because of all the health things and legal things that have been going on. So - today's morning didn't have anything on the schedule so I got to go! It'll be the last time in at elast 2 weeks (since surgery is on Monday) possibly longer depending on how long they make me recover for. (hehe)
Then, tonight was Austin's last bball game. *sigh* I'm gonna miss it. I LOVE towatch him play. I could do it all the time! We lost the game, but the team played the best I've ever seen them play. The whole team has improved during the season, and I hate that now that they've gotten to know eachother, and the plays and the moves and stuff that it's over!
I have pictures of course - but I'm too lazy to do it right now. Plus, I'm on my mom's computer since mine died...which I didn't get to post about because, well, my computer died. Thank goodness it's still under the extended warranty - but they want me to ship it to the repair center and I'll hopefully have it back in 2 weeks. wee-fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Like you really needed one more thing...broken computers are no fun!
I'm glad you got to have some basketball fun and I'm sure you'll be back on the court before you know it.
Good luck tomorrow! We'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment