Thursday, July 24, 2008

There's no possible way...

There is no possible way to catch up on everything that has happened in the last 3 days...so - you'll get the very condensed version...

Monday: Dad falls off a 10 foot scaffolding, spends the evening in the ER with mom. results are a cracked open head with 5 stitches (you could see the skull!) a probable cracked rib and multiple cuts and brusies from landing in the rose bushes...he's fine, he says, and will be back to work on Monday. Also, Monday night was the FHE group, that I eneded up going to. The swing dancing was not what I expecd, but was mostly fun anyway, although short. We played games afterwards, and had a very enjoyable evening. Mr. B was there.

Tuesday: Normal day, date with Mr. B in the evening. A drive up towards the mountians for a very enjoyable evening. It was fun. General invitation to see him again.

Wenesday: Mr. L calls for a date for tonight. On the way to meet him for dinner I was in a car accident. The situation was IDENTICAL to what happened last may in my Matrix...down to the kind of cars involved. I am fine. Mad at myself, and totally embarassed. I had to call Mr. L to let him know I wouldn't be making dinner...and he offered to come rescue me. Mom is already on her way, but he wanted to come anyway. After dealing with all the insurance crap and waiting for the tow truck (yes, my car is bad enough it won't move...) mom goes home and Mr. L and I go out for our dinner date. How completely embarrassing to meet someone for the first time while you are totally bawling...I'm quite mortified - and impressed that he'd stil want to take me out. He was fun to be around and quite the needed distraction after the accident.

Today, Thursday: It's still early. LOL I'm sore in a few spots from the accident, but overall just really not looking forward to the insurance headache all over again. Shouldn't there be a rule about not having so much on one's plate??? Haven't I wondered that very thing for 2 years now?

On a side note, I have continued to talk with Mr. T every day I've been here. If I had to pick a favorite of the guys I've met so far, Mr. T would win hands down, no questions. I really love talking to him, and love that he calls every night. I could spend hours on the phone with him (and often do!)

As for future plans - it seems I have something scheduled every night! Tonight is a singles diner/movie night, and Friday night is a singles party. And of course, many phone calls to deal with car crap. Oh, joy!

3 comments:

John and Laura said...

oh, jori! you are officially done with trials for now, ok? excitement, boys, and fun are to replace all the drama!

i'm glad you weren't hurt and glad you have been having fun with boys! :)

Tina said...

Wow! Did I have a LOT to catch up on! I'm sorry about Cody and your accident. But WooHoo about the rest. Sounds like you are having a fab time!

Kyle and Marci said...

Oh my holy cow! I have enjoyed reading about your life lately and am so happy for you. I wish I could see some pics of these guys though! I can't wait to see you. You should come down here! Love ya girl!!!