Thursday, July 17, 2008

Arizona is HOT!

So - I left my sister's yesterday and traveled to Mom's. Another 13 hour drive under my belt - YAY fun. NOT. Really, it wasn't that bad - it's just not FUN. We made it safe and sound. It was 112 at it's hottest on the drive. Thank heavens for A/C.

Things with Mr. T are still going very well. It was hard to say goodbye, but knowing I'll be back there in just under 4 weeks gives us both something to look forward to! =)

I've also got another guy wanting to take me out while I'm here at Mom's! We're in the planning stage of the whole date thing, but it sounds like it might be as soon as this weekend. We'll call him Mr. L. It will be interesting to see a 3rd person and see where on the "comfortable" scale he fits. After the first guy being so (SO SO SO!) awkward and the second being so (SO SO SO) easy to talk to, I am curious how it all will go.

On a very sad note, my dog Cody passed away yesterday. =( He has been dealing fairly well with the diabeties that he was diaganosed with a few months ago, but within a 24 hour period he went down hill fast. From what I've read, it looks like kidney failure...He spent the day throwing up and very lethargic, and passed away on our way to mom's. He's now burried in the back yard (along with other beloved pets) and no longer in any pain/suffering. He was the best dog I've ever had - or ever seen anyone have for that matter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Cody. :(

I've enjoyed reading about your dates and newly single life. :) Have fun!

Kyle and Marci said...

Sounds like you are having a blast! I miss you.

Tifany said...

Yeah for being in AZ & going out on another date!!!
Boo-hiss on the heat!!

I'm so sorry about Cody. He was an AWESOME dog. I don't like animals. But he was so smart!!! I've never seen a dog close the door after himself. Way smart. I know you will miss him.

Can I just say I miss you? I'm glad you are enjoying your vacation, though. We'll need a cookie dough/diet coke afternoon when you return!

wanttofeelnormal said...

Gah, my house is so quiet and empty now! That is nice in some ways but not really in others. I MISS YOU!! I'm glad you made it safe to Mom's and i hope you have a blast. Can't wait till ya come back to Utah!

Julie Siegel said...

Where are you finding these normal/nice guys? You saw what I get...

Flee said...

I'm so sorry about your dong. That's so sad. I can't wait to see you guys again!