Monday, July 28, 2008

I remembered that I forgot...

Friday, I get the mail here at mom's. I'm having my mail forwarded here, since I kinda have to pay the bills while I'm gone (blech!) so it's no surprise that there's stuff for me. I open my credit card statement, and WHAMO - $2500 in new charges this month - which is pretty amazing...seeing as I never use that card... Guess what? Yup. More fraud crap! I spoke with them again today, and it is continuing to be dealt with. I don't have to do any more on it - they will just handle things and fix it up.

What was it I was saying yesterday about being joyfully overwhelmed?? Yea...

I also heard from the body shop that has my car today. They have started the "tear down" process, and there are a few things that could make quite a difference in the time that it takes to fix, but they won't know untill it is completely torn down. Best case is 8 days. If they find a few other things, that take quite a bit to fix, we could be looking at 3-4 weeks... I'm suposed to be heading for my sisters house in 11 days...

I'm having quite the struggle with myself over putting things in the Lord's hands. I know that is where my life is. I know that He is guiding things, guiding me. But, I also have schedules to keep, and things that I need to be doing...and the guiding - it just doesn't seem to fit in with what it is I'm suposed to be doing...It is getting ever harder to see the end from the beginning, and while I'm completely at peace with turning my life over to the Lord, I'd really like (after 2 months!)to see what direction it is that I'm heading in... I'm not asking for ALL the answers...just a few! LOL

Really, though, I'm in good spirits. I am having a fun vacation, despite all the garbage that is going on. I'm loving being close to my family and we're doing lots of fun things. Going home is going to be so hard...

No comments: