Things have continued to be very busy, but very fun on this crazy vacation! I haven't been on the computer much at all, and haven't had a whole lot of time to sit down and post anything! So, we're doing the "catch up" (ketchup??) post again!
Last Tuesday, would have been July 29: Had a date with Mr. L again. Since our first date got kinda messed up from my car accident, we didn't get to mini-golfing like we'd wanted to, so this was our plan for the night. We ate dinner first, and then headed for the course. Pretty fun evening.
Wed: I got up early and met Mr. N (yes, we finally got around to meeting up after a few emails and text messages) at his house for breakfast. He likes to cook and I learned how to make crepes! They look hard - but aren't really! I'm gonna have to try it out on my own, see how I do. After getting home from breakfast I packed up and mom and the kids and I headed out for California to visit my grandparents and an Uncle/Aunt/cousins. We stopped in Phoenix to pick up my brother and my niece (his wife stayed home with the baby) and were on our way again. 7 hours in the car...
Thursday: play day at Grandmas!
Friday: Beach day - I'll have to make a separate post about this, as I have pictures and fun things to say. =)
Saturday: I got to go see WICKED!!!!! Holy Moly! I loved it! I have only been to one or two plays, and I have to change that pattern. How fun! I've been dying to go for quite some time now. Mom gave me the soundtrack for Christmas, and I've loved the music. I'm really glad I got to know all the songs before seeing the play - I think it made it easier to understand all that was going on so that I could just enjoy the story rather than focus on what the words of the song were. I loved it and would go again in a heart beat!
Sunday: travel home day. Got to Phoenix and stopped to drop off my brother/niece and stayed for dinner. Aunt/Uncle/Cousins came to see us also. It's amazing what a year will do! The kids are so grown up it's amazing! And it's been SO good to see everyone. Makes the millions of hours in the car worth it!!
Monday: Glad to be home and out of the car!!
My car should be finished on Friday, or so they tell me. Hopefully there will be no last minute things to fix, and they can have it done. I should be leaving for UT again this weekend. My trip has been extended a bit as my sister and her family are going to be sealed in the temple on the 22nd!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for them - and so excited to be going to help with all the "wedding" prep. They didn't really get a wedding - so this time they are going to have the reception and everything! I get to go help out! I can't wait to get back up there. I'm gonna be busy with wedding stuff and I already have quite a few plans made with Mr. T!! I'm never gonna want to go home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Holy Smokes Girl!!!! You are one busy woman. I'm glad you are enjoying this time with your family. As much as we miss you back here in Washington, you would be bored out of your mind! Tell your sis congrats on their sealing. Tell your kids hi & tell your 10 year old my twins wish he could come over to play. Have a great time with Mr. T!!!
Love you!!
Wow! You are one dating hot Mama!! I am so happy that all is well and that you are having fun. I am glad your reading my favorite books. Very entertaing, aren't they? Too bad we didn't see each other while you were here in Cali. Have fun!
Love ya;-)
Post a Comment