Thursday, January 31, 2008

Homecoming

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd post a quick update and let you all know I'm home and safe. The surgery went well, and I'm alive and kickin! I came home from the hospital last night about 7:30 pm. I had the option of coming home the night before, but would have had to come home with the drain and the IV tube and then go back in the morning for another blood draw, and more waiting. I figured one more night in the hospital to make sure that things were okay, and not have to go home and see the kids with all the stuff hanging out of me was better. Plus they fed me, and had my favorite kind of ice - so I was happy! =)

Anyway, I have pictures of the incission, but I don't kwno how many of you are the queezy type...so I'll figure out how to just post the link to the picture rather than the picture...but not now.

I am so grateful for all of the support and prayers. So many people are so willing to help out!! I wish that there were more I needed help with. I'm starting to feel guilty not having anything for people to do! I'm not opposed to more dinners, I just feel guilty and don't want to take advantage. LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your home! I hope that you heal quickly! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you and wondering how it all went. Thanks for letting us know!!! Glad to hear everything went well - and? LET those people help, even if it's to bring dinners over for a while. Nothing to feel guilty about - as I'm sure you do the same for others.

Much love to you, Jori!

Tina said...

I love hospital ice!!

I'm so glad you are home and that things went well.

Your attitude continues to amaze me!!

Heidi said...

Yay! We are so glad to hear that everything went well and you are back home. Now, take it slow and recover, okay? We are a phone call away...
How long is your mom staying?

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I'm so glad everything went well and you are home! Now just try to relax and heal up. I've been thinking about you.

Kyle and Marci said...

Hey, Sorry I am so slow to catch up! I am happy you are doing well and it was good to see you on Sunday! I just love you and am grateful to know you!!! Love ya