Monday, December 17, 2007

Time

It just moves way the heck too fast. I mean, really - can it really be only 7 days till Christmas?? Wasn't it just Halloween? Wasn't it just Thanksgiving? Wasn't I just starting to play Christmas music and decorate the house? Don't get me wrong - I am LOVING the season, more so than any year previous I think, it is just moving way too fast!!

I think another part of me is really dreading it being over. My 13th wedding anniversary is on the 29th. I'm officially still married. It will still be an official anniversary. And BOY OH BOY...I must admit that I have a HUGE amount of feelings and emotions that are associated with it. If there has ever been a time I wished I could skip over a day - this would be it. I'm trying to figure out a plan to keep busy on that day. To do something fun with the kids, or have stuff to do - keep busy and keep the time moving fast. I haven't come up with any genius plans, so if you have one, pass it on! =)

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I totally agree! I am loving the season, but it's almost over and I'm not ready for it to be over. Have I sung enough Christmas carols? Have I driven past enough lighted houses? Have I sat and gazed at our beautiful Christmas tree for enough hours??? Aaaaugh!!

I wish I was going to be here on d-day... I hope you can find things to keep you busy. Good luck!

La

Kyle and Marci said...

Hey girl
I wish I would be here on your "crappy" day. I think that we should all go out to dinner. That would be fun!!

Did I tell you how much I love Christmas and I am convinced that the older I get, the faster time flies. Remember when we were kids and we thought it would never get here? Those are the days!!!