Ok - so I got caught this afternoon. After my last blog about everyone being busy and me having nothing to read that afternoon I haven't blogged since...and I got caught. So I figured I better get my behind on here and figure something out to say! =P
It's been a pretty busy week. But, whose hasn't?? Getting everything ready for our enrichment meeting took up the first part of the week. It went really well and I think every one that attended had an enjoyable time. The food was good too - thanks to Heidi's crazy desire to cook 5 (yes FIVE!) lasagnas. Well, I guess she didn't COOK them, but she put them all together so that other people could throw them in the oven while she helped Laura and I decorate the gym. I wish I'd taken pictures - it was very pretty!
Which reminds me - I got my camera back from the shop (YAY warranty's!) so hopefully I'll get used to using it agian!
Friday I had an apointment at the Women's Center at Olympic College. They have a program where they get you funding for a set of classes that help you get on the road to going to school. There are classes on Academic Success, Psychology and Career Planning classes, as well as a college orientation class. All in all it will equal 5 credits! I'm very excited - but very nervous too...I haven't ever been to college. I haven't been to school in a LONG time. It's a huge step, and one that I'm ready for, but nervous about. The down side - I'm gonna have to have help with Lucy on a few days each week... but, I'll cross that bridge as I get closer to it.
And, that brings us to today! I got to go to a wonderful brunch with my friends. I was reminded again how grateful I am to live here, in this wonderful place with such wonderful people around me. My thoughts about moving to Utah to be close to family disapear completely during these times, and I wonder just where it is that I am suposed to be.
And, now we're at Saturday evening. After a fun filled day we're gonna settle in with a movie and some popcorn! Hopefully this week will be a little less busy (ha ha!) and I'll have more of a chance to blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Yes, you must really blog more! I mean, really! ;-) Hope you have a great week and I look forward to seeing more blogs!
I am happy you are here instead of Utah! Your a keeper!!! Enrichment was awesome, we do have a good ward with some great ladies.
That brunch really was a good time, huh? So nice to go "out" with the girls.
WHOA! Wait a minute here! Move to Utah? I don't think so. I don't remember you asking any of us if that was even an option. You belong HERE, with US!
Post a Comment