Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pain in the neck...

and in my head too... And to top it off, I think I'm starting in on a cold. My throat has that itchy scratchy feeling this evening...

My neck and back pain have been worse this season that last year... I had really hoped that after loosing weight and being more active that those issues would be gone. All gone. But, they seem to be here still, just as present as ever before. And, not being much of a pill person, or a doctor person for that matter, doesn't really go hand in hand with having pain all the time... I suppose it's probably time for apointment, especially since I'll be loosing health insurance after the divorce...

So, I'm cuddled up on the couch, catching the Seahawks game I recorded, covered with a blanket (of course! I'm cold!) and enjoying just relaxing for a little while. I'm hoping to feel better in the morning - I was really looking forward to basketball.

2 comments:

sariqd said...

Jori - you know I just love you! I'm trying hard to think of you as a grown-up. Kinda hard to do as I don't consider myself one... lol! I hope you get feeling better soon - I know I can't do much wayyy over here, but let me know if you just need some silly note or whatever to brighten your day. :)

-Sara

Anonymous said...

Go to the doc! I hope you get to feeling better!