Monday, December 24, 2007

It's here!

Merry Christmas!!!

I can't believe it's here - ALREADY!

I've made "Christmas Breakfast" and it's in the fridge. (Have I told you all how GOOD it is??)And the best part is you make it up the night before, put it in the oven as you start the present opening, and then poof - when you're done there is a warm breakfast ready that you didn't have to put any time into making that morning!

We're about to start our Christmas Eve traditions. New PJ's, opening one present, reading the Christmas story, reading The Night Before Christmas - and any other books the kiddos want to hear for the evening.

I feel like a kid again, all giddy and giggly - I can't wait till the kids go to bed and I can turn into you-know-who. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see the smiles on the kids faces. The light in their eyes. And share in the wonderful joy of GIVING. Circumstances being what they are, it's been a wonderful Christmas season. Suprisingly so, but wonderful none the less. I know I've said it before, but it's so true. I'm so grateful for my blessings. For wonderful friends and family. For my kids. For the joy we can find in the simple things. For the blessings that surround us all, especially in our hardest trials. They are there, we just have to find them! I'm amazed at how many there can be.

Merry Christmas my friends. I love you guys!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Merry Christmas, Jori! Hope it's a good one!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!

:)

Kyle and Marci said...

Merry Christmas... you are a sweetie!!