So - I finally got my favorite Christmas goodies made!! I did some last week, my peanut brittle and toffee (I think I blogged about it...) and yesterday I made my almond clusters, and chocolate pretzels.

After the boys got home from school, we got things ready to do our annual "Christmas Trains". It is one tradition that the kids and I have done for a few years now, and they just LOVE it. We make up the trains, then take them out to friends houses, sing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and leave them with the goodies. It's great. This year, I FINALLY remembered to take a picture of one of the trains. I always tell myself that I'm going to, but always remember. Actually, I almost forgot this year too...We'd dropped off the last train, said our goodbye's and gotten back in the car to leave. Then, I remembered pictures!!!! I ran back to the door, knocked again and asked for a picture! I got to it just in time - the kids were hovering and almost ready to have their way with it!! *hehe

So, I know I keep saying it - but I am SO loving this Christmas season!!!








4 comments:
I just have to say that you make some DELICIOUS Christmas goodies!!
That train is just too cute!
I'm ashamed to admit that my family didn't get much of the candy.... I consumed all of the snickers myself... yum... Thanks!
Hey, I recognize that countertop under your train! Thanks again for some GOOD treats. LOVE the chocolate covered pretzels. And sorry to say, but that adorable train didn't last a minute with my 5 kids (and me)!
Post a Comment