Thursday, December 6, 2007

'Tis the season

'Tis the season for being grateful - still!

I am grateful for so many things. I have SO many blessings, I can't even begin to count them. And I'm so grateful that in this time of trial, this time of massive upheaval in my life that I can still see them. I can't even begin to be grateful for that.

I am grateful for a good family and good friends. What a wonderful group of people I am surrounded by. Great support, wonderful friendship! I couldn't ask for better! I wish you each knew what you mean to me.

I am grateful for the gospel. For my knowledge of my Savior. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to become more like Christ - in my words and in my actions. I have grown so much lately, in so many ways. I'm grateful to be moving in the right direction, to be on the right path and progressing on it, rather than being stagnant or moving backwards.

I could go on and on forever...but those are the highlights this night. As my pillow calls my name (more loudly now than an hour ago) I thank my Father in Heaven for all that I have, and thank you guys for being the wonderful people that you are. *HUGS*

3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

I just wanna say that you are awesome and you are the perfect example of enduring and perserverance. Love ya

Tina said...

You really are AWESOME. Such a great attitude! Thanks for putting things in perspective for me.

Heidi said...

You are a good woman, Jori. Ditto on the whole perspective thing. You are going to make it through all of this! Your kids are luck to have you.