Just in case there is someone out there that doesn't know (come on - I can't be the ONLY one that recently found out, can I??) I wanted to make sure you got a chance to hear about how cool Google Reader is. It is a way that you can keep up with people's blogs! It probably does other cool stuff too - but I have added the blogs that I read into it and only have to check the google reader page to see if there are new posts! I don't have to check every person's page!! How cool is that???
So - in case you are not as up to date as some of us (me included!! LOL) - now you are! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You're the 2nd person that has talked about the google-reader. I need to check it out! :)
Post a Comment