So, I've discovered a razor. It's my favorite razor EVER (if one really can have a favorite razor). I got coupons for it in the mail one time, that basically made it free, so I tried it.
Ok - I tried to type on the side of the picture...but apparently I'm not working things quite right. I also tried putting the pictures side by side... I'm not computer literate today I guess. Weird. Anyway, back to the razor...
So, I decided to try this thing out - mostly to once again prove (to who??) that razors with silly shave bars, or aloe strips or lotion strips or whatever they call em are TOTALLY pointless. I've never noticed a difference with those things, and really doubted I ever would. So, since it was basically a freebie I figured "why not".
The shave gel bars actually work! I'm shocked, really. You just get them wet for a second, and shave as you normally would - minus any shaving cream or soap! They of course are a bit more pricey than a cheap Bic is - but then I'm not buying shaving cream anymore and I figure it mostly evens out in the long run. Plus, I have softer, less irritated skin after shaving.
So - a Merry Christmas post about razors...that's a new one! hehe I'd been meaning to do it for a while now - and why I found time to do it tonight (or remembered!) is beyond me.








1 comment:
You're funny! Okay - I'm trying it out, will let you know if it's as fabulous as you say! lol!
Post a Comment