Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged..

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

So, 6 random things about myself...

1. I love to crunch ice. I'm sure you've all seen me do it.

2. I love to eat breakfast, but I HATE to make it.

3. I HATE to unload the dishwasher. Couldn't tell you why, but it's my least favorite chore...

4. I can say the alphabet backwards.

5. I'd rather talk about you than about me...thinking up this stuff is hard! :P

6. I love snowmen.

Now to tag 6 people...OK, here goes.

1. Tif
2. Flee
3. Laura
4. Tina
5. Molly (come on, BLOG! you know you want to!!) :P
6. Chelle (I didn't know you read my blog, or even had a blog!! Hi girl!) :)

2 comments:

Tifany said...

Thanks Jori. I'm working on it! It is hard to think about yourself & write it down for all to see!

Tell your mom Hi.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jori, can you email me??? I have some questions.... :)

Thank you! :) Miss you bunches!