Here are some of the pictures from the fair!
This is Mom, me, Travis, Molly. Dr. Travis Fox - the hypnotist that we work with at the fair. He's pretty awesome!
One of the two silly cowboys that help entertain the crowd before the show. People come about 30-60 minutes before the shows to get good seats.
Turkeys!
The Billy and the Hillbillies Show. There were 5 guys that performed a variety of music for the show. The piano player is amazing. I got to know him a little bit this year, and look forward to seeing them all agian next year!
I'm sad that it's over...It's a great group of people, and it gets to be like a big family. I can't believe I won't be seeing them for another year. But, what a great set of memories!! It is one of the best times EVER! :)








2 comments:
Oh, Miss Jori, I've tagged you..... Go check out my blog....
You look great! You look very happy!!! It makes me happy to see you smile. :)
If mom's still there give her a hug for me please!
I love all the pics! Thanks for posting them! It's good to see you are still hanging around some turkeys. HA! I am so funny.
Post a Comment