but apparently it is! I have been home for 3 full days now. Only 3 days (and really Sunday doesn't count, cause it was Sunday...) and I have all the school shopping done. I have every supply on the list - even though WalMart was out of pencils, paper and erassers (what's up with THAT?!). We even hit up Goodwill today for clothes shopping - good idea and bad idea all rolled into one. Turns out, on Labor Day, Goodwill has a sale going. $0.99 for the red tags items and 40% off everything else! Can you say CROWDED?? I dislike shopping anyway, especially with 3 kids in tow, but I DETEST shopping in a overly busy store - ESPECIALLY with 3 kids in tow...but, I braved the masses anyway, and came away with many spoils. I made out with 3 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts for Kait and a pair of jeans for Austin for a grand total of a whoppin $16 and change! HOLY COW. And, let me check - nope! I'm no more crazy than I was yesterday! YAY! We then had to brave WalMart to find Brian some jeans too, which we were successful at as well.
It's been a crazy busy weekend, running here and there and everywhere - but I'm pretty much happy at how it's all turned out! I've been more successful at getting everything done, with minimal stress, than I thought I'd be!
Tomorrow's list of things to do includes taking Austin to the Jr. High and getting his schedule and locker and such all figured out since we missed the actual orientation. He's nervous about it (so am I actually...my BABY is in 7th grade!!) but all should go well. I can't believe he's really that old...I couldn't ask for a better 12 year old. He's pretty special stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Wow...and with a day to spare!
I'm so glad you are home!
Welcome Home!
you amaze me! Good work! I bet it feels good to be home now. With all your own stuff and space again. tell the kids Lizzy and I say hi! Miss you!
Post a Comment