Let's try this again...
I posted this earlier today - a good post with all sorts of details on the beach trip...some how blogger ate it, made me mad and I had to walk away. LOL I did get the collage right though - so that's a step up! =)
So - the beach trip. It was a BLAST! We were there for about 8 hours, and it wasn't enough for the kids! They had a wonderful time, and were NOT ready to go home. It was wonderful to watch them play, and to play with them (after my brother picked my up and drug me in! LOL) They have never been swimming at/in the ocean. We've BEEN to the ocean plenty - but in WA it's just too cold to swim in. Austin and Brian both figured out boogie boarding quickly, and loved every minute of it. They'd run out, attack the waves and ride 'em all the way in. Kait got more and more adventurous as the day went on, finally letting the surf toss her around a little bit.
Over all we had 16 people with us. Me and my kids, mom, grandma, uncle/aunt and their 3 kids, good friend and her 2 kids. We packed tons of food/water, and stayed for hours! Talk about fun in the sun!! Needless to say, I'll be coming home with quite the tan! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Love those pictures!! It sounds & looks like it was a happy day to remember.
Love ya!
Post a Comment