Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quotes

I have, over the last few weeks, come across some fun quotes that I'd like to share (and also put in a place I can find them later if I forget about 'em!) Because of where I am in my life at the moment, I can really relate and enjoy these sayings.


*When life hands you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the workd wonder how you did it!

*Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

*Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

And, one just for fun:

*I really like when people roll their eyes and ignore me...so I became a mother.

1 comment:

Tifany said...

I forgot to mention that my favorite quote is the one about saying what you feel & being the person you are. Love it!!