Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Holy Cow! Can it already be a week since I've been in UT? I forgot to write about being here, and I've been too busy towrite about my time her so far! Let's play the catch up game again!

I got my car back Tuesday night (the 12th) It's in great condition, and you can't tell that anything was every wrong. It drives great, and so far there haven't been any problems. The work is guarenteed for life, so if there are ever any problems they'll take care of it. I left for UT the following morning, bright and early. We went through Vegas, and stopped at the Hoover Dam. Took pictures, but they are on my phone (and I'm too lazy at the moment to get them off)

My time in UT has been busy. Things for my sister's sealing and reception are going good. We're pretty busy with "wedding"type plans. Between my sister, me and one of our good friends we're gonna make the wedding cake - we've done a practice cake, and it turned out pretty good. It's so much fun to be here with here, and help her get things ready.

Dating has been good too. I don't think I've said anythign about Mr. D yet. I met him at the FHE group. We got a chanceto go out once before I left. Both he and Mr. L have continued to keep in touch with me since I left. I've enjoyed getting to know them both.

Since I've been back in UT I've been able to see Mr. T again also. Things with him are good. He's had a pretty busy time with some things in his life, so we haven't gotten to go out quite as much as last time. I'm not sure exactly where things stand with us in a long term sense, but I imagine that we'll continue to talk after I head home, which I really look forward to.

And with that - we're off to the store for some last minute reception decorations and dress shopping! FUN!

No comments: