So - my vacation is on hold - still. My car isn't finished. I was suposed to leave last Friday for Utah. Then my car was suposed to be done today so that I could leave first thing in the morning...NOPE! They got it all finished, took it for the test drive and all sorts of dashboard warning lights went off...so, it's back to work on the electrical system. I'm being patient because safety on my drive is my #1 concern - but I'd like to stop being on hold. I'm enjoying my time at mom's - a lot actually - but I'm also very ready to be in Utah, for a few different reasons. *wink*
Meanwhile, tonight is the singles FHE group. Because the car wasn't ready on Friday, I get to go tonight and say goodbye to the friends I've made here. I'll miss them. It's been good to meet so many fun people and after being around for as long as I've been here, I got kinda attached. I'm glad I at least have a chance to say goodbye though.
Tomorrow the car should be done, and Wed I should be on the road. *fingers crossed*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I just gave my # to Molly yesterday, but just in case you can email me at margethechick@hotmail.com
Post a Comment