Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stop freaking out...

Ok - to those that read last night's blog before they are reading this mornings blog - don't freak out. I'm not a liar, for real. I may make it out to be better than it is sometimes, but I'm not lying, at least not on purpose. =)

This morning is a better day - already! I awoke, WIDE AWAKE, at 5:45 this morning. Tried as I might to roll over and go back to sleep, I knew why it was I woke up, and it was very clear to me what I should do about being up. You see, "the almost ex" has been rather difficult over the last few days. So, I've had that stress added to all the rest. But, upon awaking I knew what it was I had to do about it.

And, I've been happy ever since. I feel more peace. I feel more happy. I feel more capable of LIVING today. Maybe it's just having the stuff I got done yesterday be DONE, in addition to taking care of what neede to happen with "the almost ex". Maybe it's just a new day. All I know is I hope it lasts! =)

And, I'm not lying. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

I'm still gonna call you a liar every chance I get... Ü