So - there's lots to say, but nothing really that I want to say out loud...I'd sound like a whiner anyway -so I just won't.... Needless to say, it's been a difficult week. I'm tired - more than normal. I've been horribly overwhelmed - and if I could, I'd drop everything and move home right now... I've had less and less energy as the days go on, I've been less and less patient with my kids...I've yelled way way way too much this week...Having Gabe be at a stage where he's challenging almost everything I say is difficult - I'd imagine under any circumstances it would be difficult, but this week it's been especially tiring....I'd ask for help, but really, there isn't anything anyone can help with yet.
Added to all of that, the kids have strep. I took Gabe and Lucy to the docs on Friday. BJ started feeling it yesterday. A bunch of doses of good ol penicillin and they're feeling better. I'm sure my body is fighting it off as well, which adds to the tired feeling. I spent the day on the couch (so far) but have to get up and do dinner and Ball practice. Time to put on the "fine" face and go out and face people. Tomorrow I have my 4 week check up at the surgeon's office. Then, next week I start the diet and stop the meds - and actually go hypo...I was worried about it before, but it just CAN'T get worse...I don't know that I could do worse...
Ok, so I said more than I wanted to I guess....I hope I don't come off whiny. I'm just tired, and overwhelmed. It'll go away, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
You are entitled to a little whine time! I'm sorry you guys are sick on top of everything else. I hope today is better
John always says, "It came to pass...not to stay."
I didn't think you sounded like you were whiney. It is nice to know how your days are. It is much easier to write down thoughts than to express on the phone or in person. You are brave and amazing. Your kids are welcomed anytime, just to give you a break.
I like that saying, I might steal it! It came to pass... not to stay! haha
Yea, my mom has said that too - it's a good saying, and I'm SO glad that it's true!! If it came to stay, I think I'd quit! =)
Glad I don't sound like a big 'ol whiner (that word looks funny typed...)
Post a Comment