Friday I got to go to Wild Waves for their "Fright Fest" thing that they do. I had gotten free tickets to it back when I bought the season passes to the Puyallup Fair, and I found them in my wallet the other day. It made for a good first date with Mr. D. It was a fun time, the date went good and we'll most likely do something again.
Saturday morning I got up and went to work a side job with Chris and Molly. They're building a fence out in Poulsbo (I never remember how to spell the name of that town...but you know where I mean! LOL). It was a day of hard work and heavy lifting, but it went pretty good. We got all the fence posts set (dug out and concrete poured). It was a beautiful day, and a beautiful area to work in. On our drive out, I had to stop to get pictures of some of the trees. One of these days I'll remember to actually take my real camera places with me so I can get even better pictures - but for now, the pictures from the phone will do!
Mixing concrete by hand...so fun!! LOL I think we mixed 10 bags total.
We had to get the concrete down these STEEP steps. 

Saturday night I went over to the Mid-Singles game night that they do monthy out in Factoria (about an hour drive). 3 of the people I ment last weekend at the conference were going too (from Bremerton) so we all carpooled over there. It was pretty fun! It's been great to start making friends with some single people in my area! I didn't get back until late, and between being so tired and being sore from working yesterday, and not having the kids I slept in this morning and missed church...oops! It's been good though to have a day of peace and quiet, to just relax and to just BE.








2 comments:
I'm glad you could just take care of yourself today!! I'm always for sleeping in. I did miss you & your chitlins, though. Glad you had a peaceful day!!
I love all the color at this time of year....but you know, you know what I want to say.......
But I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment