I'm feeling very....single lately. Not just "marital status" singe, but a different, not fitting in kind of single. Maybe it's worse today because it's finally final (30 minutes till I have to be in court!), but I've kinda felt it for a while.
Let me insert here that it isn't anything anyone has done, but something that just happened. Kinda like when you're young, and getting married or having babies. You start to not have things in common with your friends anymore, and you kinda drift apart.
And, lets also not think I'm not excited to be in court today. After all the work to finish paperwork and get things settled, I'm beyond excited. It's just kind of leaves me with a sort of empty feeling too.
And - in answer to some questions I've had about my last post - hitting up the singles activities on the day/day after my divorce. Yes, I'm ready for that. I know it's probably kind of weird to think that the day I'm divorced that I'd be ready for dating...but I've been in this divorce process for a full year now. And, longer if you knew the ins and outs of the marriage I guess.
So, with that, I'm off to court. I'll try to post an update afterwards and let you know how it all went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts today... Big hugs to you!!!
Post a Comment