So - I met with the realtor today. I like her a lot. And boy oh boy do I have my work cut out for me this week/weekend. The house will officially go on the market on Monday, and the broker walk through of the month will be on Tuesday...
I will have STRANGERS walking ALL OVER my house on TUESDSAY!!!!! AHHHHHHH (insert screams of terror!) LOL
So - this week/weekend will be spent packing and cleaning and doing all sorts of work. And, so I don't get scolded for not asking for help, let this be my announcement that I am not against having people (people I know...) come over and help out if they want. So - if you feel an overwhelming desire to pack and or clean someone else's house, consider yourself totally welcome to come visit! =)
Also, if any of the husbands out there feel an overwhelming desire to mow a lawn, or trim bushes/trees - I'm in the market for that as well. =)
I am hoping that if I bust my hiney this week, tackle all I can, and get it more and more better looking that it will sell fast and the headache will finally be over. Selling FAST (like tomorrow!?!) would really be the best thing. As much as I'm not looking forward to leaving, I am looking forward to starting the rest of my life. I feel like I've been on hold for so long, like I'm just waiting, holding my breath, waiting for "normal" to start. When the divorce is final, or the house is sold, or when we move, when I'm better from cancer...I'd just like to feel "normal" again.
Well, my 15 min. break is over. Back to work with me. =) Feel free to call me anytime - I'm sure I'll welcome the break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment