Ok - I'm totally havin a blast with this blog thing! I've spent a bit of time today reading different things, playing with different buttons, changing things and then changing them again. I'm having fun making a space that is just mine. =)
I found a Christmas counter...It's so cute I had to put it up, but it makes me sick at the same time. I mean really - can Christmas REALLY be only 40 days away??? Wasn't it just summer? Wasn't it just LAST Christmas for that matter?? Holy Heck!
I am looking forward to the season though. Molly LOVES Christmas music, and starts listening to it as soon as Halloween is over. When I first was getting to know her, I thougth she was crazy. I mean really - 2 months of Christmas music? But, I have come to really enjoy it. I always feel like Christmas comes and goes too fast any way - so why not start a little earlier? I'm really looking forward to decorating the house this year. Not sure why that is - usually I dread it. The work that goes into it and everything...But, I find myself looking forward to the day after Thanksgiving so that I can decorate. It still doesn't feel like it can be only 40 days away.
So - I guess finding something to write about hasn't been too hard for me. Now I'm feeling like I'm talking to much. LOL And, I really haven't given my address out to anyone yet, so I guess I'm really "talking" to no-one... I guess now that I'm pretty much up and running I should email out the address so people can come read. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Ummm yeah, I'm a day late in posting a comment, but I am SOOOOOO excited for Christmas too!!!! I've been throwing the Santa card to my kids for like the last 3 months. i.e. "I'll tell Santa that you refuse to clean your room" works like a charm!!! I can't wait for Turkey day so I can't listen to 106.9 all the time!!! Love the Christmas music....
Post a Comment