Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Quirk

I thought of another quirk today, and figured since I'd shared already, I could share again. LOL It's probably the most common quirk too, and why I didn't think of it yesterday, I don't know. But waiting in line at the drive thru teller at the bank today reminded me.

I am WAY curious. About everything. I think part of it comes from the desire to know things, but usually the curiosioty goes beyond learning anything. I freely admit to being a rubber-necker at an accident site. I wonder what happened, how it happened, who was involved, if they are okay, what happens to their cars, what happens to their lives...If I could sit and watch what happens, I would.

I get curious when I see a police car, or ambulance - where are they going? Is it a serious thing they are going to? I'm tempted EVERYTIME to follow them, although I don't think I ever have.

Today at the bank, there were 2 lanes. I was in the lane furthest from the bank and a big SUV was in the lane closest to the bank. It made it so that I couldn't see the window, couldn't see the teller. I wondered all sorts of things, and that was what reminded me of my quirk. Figured I'd share it becuase really, something piques my curiosity multiple times a day.

No comments: