Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Starting Out

Well, it looks as if it's actually happening. Yup - Jori is blogging! I am officially entering the unknown world of the BLOG.

It's actually something I've thought about doing for a long while now. Something that I know next to nothing about (but plan on learning more from now on). Something I've not done because I don't know quite what to say. I suppose I never feel that what I have to say will interest anyone...I guess we'll find out. Really, I need to be doing it more for me - kind of a journal of sorts. It seems a good way to record the different things that happen - and since my memory seems to be failing more and more of late it just may prove to be a great addition to my life. Now, I only need to dig up more time from my day...

So, here we are on blogging day #1. I've created, named and written. Now it's time for bed. Tomorrow is another day. Plus, it'll give me a chance to blog a second time! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is pretty cool. Unfortunately I have nothing to say.