Well, if we're talking literally speaking, I've dripped all over the place today.
It's been anotehr roller coaster kind of emotional day for some reason. It kinda reminds me of PMS week...but since that was 2 weeks ago... *shrug* Has anyone looked at the moon lately? Maybe it's full? Be nice if I had SOMETHING to blame it on anyway... LOL
Today's legal apointment went well. The paralegal reviewed my paperwork and suggested I meet with the attorney to go over a few things. Wee-fun. Another apointment/meeting. I'm suposed to make a dental apointment, a eye apointment and a general check up apointment. All of this becuase after the divorce I'll have no insurance - which reminds me that I need to start looking into insurance and how it works if you just get your own... I'm procrastinating these apointments. Partially because I don't want to make them, partially because I don't want to go to them, and partially because I don't want to have to find someone to watch my kids yet again. I tell ya - there are days that I feel that my friends get to see more of my children than I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yeah! I love blogs. You're a good writer. Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment