So - I've been really really good about posting my pictures from the different things I've been doing - just not on my blog...
I've been putting them on my facebook account, which I really like doing, because I can organize them into albums and put comments on them and such. It's a fun way to share my pictures. But, it makes me lazy about posting them on here, because I've already posted them to facebook - and facebook is actually easier to post them too.
But - here's the good news! I've discovered a way that I can share all of those pictures with my blog via a link to the facebook albums that I've made!! WHOO HOO! So with that, here are TONS of pictures!!
You can click on the individual pictures to scroll through the albums and see descriptions and such. =)
Halloween 2008
Pictures from the Berry Battle we went to in Sequim
Sequim, Album #1, Nov 1, 2008
Sequim, Album #2, Nov 1, 2008
Clam Digging at the Ocean, Nov 14 & 15
The beauty of fall in the Northwest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Awesome pictures!!! I love all the sunsets and the one of the full moon. You are quite the photographer! Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment