Saturday, April 5, 2008

My lazy bum...

So - I've been procrastinating a lot lately. Some things I'm putting off because they are unpleasant (paying bills, calling the in laws) some things I'm putting off because I feel like I've fallen behind, and it's a pain in the behind to catch up on (blogging). So - I'm just picking up where I am, and if I get around to catching up, so be it. If I don't - you all just miss out. So there. =P

I have the bestest friends in the world. Last night I went to a baby shower for Laura. It was a much needed get away, and I had a wonderful time. It was so nice to get out of the house, to be away from the kids (it's been spring break this past week), to be around my friends, and to feel normal again. After all that I've been going through lately, I've started to feel...I don't know how to expalin it really - but I've felt different than other people. Most likely it just comes from being "sick" and having people always ask how I'm doing. Like I'm different. I mean, I am, I guess, but it really started to get to feeling like I wasn't fitting in because I was so "different". Then there was the isolation time period, when I was radioactive, and I really didn't fit in. I couldn't see people, couldn't hug people, couldn't even be around the kids. It was difficult. Anwyay, it was SO nice to be out with my friends, and feel normal again. Thank you guys for that! Thanks Laura for being prego, and having a shower. And thanks Heidi for putting it on! And thanks to all my wonderful friends for going - it was great to see you all!!!

No comments: