This week, Gabe went over to a friends house to play. He came home very excited - his friend has chickens! What a cool pet. "They lay eggs! Fresh eggs mom!" HE got such a kick out of gathering some eggs, and was excited to cook me breakfast in bed the next morning. He made himself hard boiled eggs a few days in a row, and loved every minute of eating them.
His friend's mom reviewed with him how exactly to make srambled and fried eggs. He made them perfectly - they were YUMMY! And - he used seasoning salt in the eggs rather than regular salt - which I'd never had before, but really liked. And, because I'm having an issue with my taste buds since the RAI treatments (and can't taste salt) it was perfect because the eggs had good flavor!
Thank you Gabe for being such a good guy. I love you.








1 comment:
Ummm, do you think that I could borrow him and HE could make me breakfast in bed? Better yet, maybe he could teach MY husband how to make breakfast in bed!!!
You have great kids!!!
Post a Comment