So little time, and so much done already!
I've gotten almost my entire office/craft room packed up and moved, along with a lot of the garage. Doing a little at a time is working well - I'm not too overwhelmed, and I feel like I'm getting tons done.
Wedding stuff is where I'm getting most excited lately! So many of the details are falling into place and I'm so thrilled! We've decided on the Hoover building for the wedding and reception. I've got it scheduled for the whole day on Saturday so that we can use the morning to set up and get ready and then have the ceremony and reception in the evening.
I've gotten the table decorations figured out and finalized - and I really like them.
I've gotten a good start on invitations - yes there will be some...they'll not have gone out as early as I would have liked them to, but at least they will get done. I'm designing them myself with my own pictures and things, so I'm excited to see how they work out. When I take a load of things to the new house this afternoon, Molly will take some pictures of Chuck and I together so that I can add a picture to them.
Stacey is gonna do my wedding cake (yay for cake!)
I also even have a dress!! It currently doesn't fit, so I have to see about altering it. It may or may not work - but if it does I'll actually be getting married in a wedding dress!
For having such and "anti-wedding" attitude, I'm excited to have so much accomplished, and am actually excited to have a wedding. With so many details falling right into place, it makes it easier not to have too many worries about it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Way to go, Jori!! You are superwoman! I'm glad you've found and decided on a place for your wedding. It's even better that it's right here in town!
Let me know if I can do anything to help:)
Love you, Jori-soon-to-be-Chuck's-wife!!!
(don't worry, I actually DO remember his last name!)
Good Luck with everything!! I Ditto what Tifany says about helping. You are the best! I am excited for you, but a little sad you are moving.
Post a Comment