So - I can't believe that I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Rather than catch up on what has gone on, I'm just going to start from here I think - seems less overwhelming, which I need these days! :)
Work is going really well - well enough that he would love me to be full time, but I'm unwilling to pay someone to watch my kids after school every day, and also unwilling to have Austin watch Brian and Kait after school every day - he's responsible and mature, yes - but he's still a kid and deserves to enjoy his childhood. So, I've settled on dropping the kids at school as early as they'll let me (about 8:10) and then heading as fast as I can to Tacoma. I usually make it in about 8:45. I leave at about 2:15 - which gets me 5.5 hours/day - and head straight for picking up the kids.
Brian is almost done with bball - about a month to go on that. He's practicing 3 times a week now, and will have his tournament games on the 8th and the 21st (I think).
Austin is completly done with bball. He enjoyed the season, did WONDERFUL and although I love going and watching, I'm really glad it's over. One less thing to be having to do every day is a plus in my book!
Kait is her usual self - happy most of the time, and still growing like a weed!
I just got back Tuesday evening from Arizona. I got to go down for a week because my little brother Andrew was returning from his mission in Argentina. What a wonderful time I had - even though I was pretty sick for the last half of my trip. He is fabulous, and has so many wonderful stories. It was awesome to see all of my family - it was the first time in about 5 years that mom, dad, and all 6 of us kids were together. My grandparents and almost all of my aunts and uncles on my mom's side were there for Sunday (about 35 people or so!) It was SO nice!
Things with Chuck are going really good still! :) He is wonderful, and I am so grateful to have him in my life. He treats me like a princess, and seems to know exactly what I need - sometimes even before I know myself.
I didn't get a chance to post about his baptism, but he was baptized on his birthday, Jan. 11th. All 3 of his kids came out to support him in it, and it was a wonderful event. Afterwards, we went back to the house for cake and presents. A wonderful day, all in all. I'm so glad that he's made this stip in his life - for a variety of reasons! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that things are going so great for you guys! Can't wait to hear more :)
I didn't know that Chuck got baptized. I would have come to support him if I'd known! I'm sorry!! If it was announced after Sacrament Meeting, I never get to stay for that because of needing to set up the Primary Room. GRRRRR on missing it!
I'm glad you're enjoying work. Sorry you can't do it full time, though. Glad you're feeling better & back home safe!!
Post a Comment